This product is for both wine lovers and professionals, such as restaurants or hotels. It is ideal for storing your bottles of wine in the best conditions by setting the temperature to the nearest degree. Preserve their quality until tasting thanks to the humidity rate regulated between 50 and 80%.
Variable temperature: temperature regulation between 11 and 18 ° C in order to adapt to all types of wines offered and storage, maturation and tasting at the appropriate temperature. Front touch control panel with user intuitive LCD.
Quiet Operation: The thermoelectric cooling system can still keep your wine and avoid shaking. This can generate a background noise (42 dB muffler) and you can put it in your bedroom..
HIGH CAPACITY: The cellar is open for wine lovers who want to age and mature a large number of bottles in a small space. With this high-capacity cellar, enrich your collection of vintage wines up to 52 bottles that limit energy consumption (class B)!.
OPTIMAL STORAGE: With the 15-shelf beech system vibrating wine cellar your wines are kept at rest and in silence! The cold produced exclusively for creating cold and avoiding temperature differences through the movement of the air. The carbon filter finally ensures clean air and odour.
- Model: CWC-280A
- Brand: AUCMA
- Refrigerator Freezer Model: Refrigerator Freezer
- Panel Type: Tempered Glass
- Cooling Method: Air Cooling
- Temperature Control Range: 5-18℃
- Rated Power: 90W
- Voltage / Frequency: 220V / 50Hz
- Volume: 280L
- Door structure: single door type Door
- Opening method: side opening
- Refrigeration control system: electronic temperature control
- / Frequency conversion fixed frequency: fixed frequency
- Whether it is frost-free: air-cooled, frost-free
- Refrigerant Type: R600a
- Energy efficiency rating: 1 Star
- Energy Consumption: 187 kWh/yr
- Freezer temperature zone: Single temperature cabinet
- Cable length: 1 meter
- Display mode: LED display
- Additional function: low temperature clean taste
The ideal working environment for semiconductor wine cabinets is 25 ° C Too high or too low ambient temperature will affect the cooling effect.