Down to earth tones
Slip into something a little more special. Fresh new colors inspired by nature are turned into natural dyes and infused into the polished metal frame.1,2
Two Galaxy S23 plus phones in Lavender. One stands upright and is seen from the rear. The other phone is seen from the side to show the floating camera design.
Designed with the planet in mind
Unbox the change you want to see in the world. Crafted with recycled glass and PET film and colored with natural dyes, each phone is tucked into a box made of recycled paper and paper-based protective film.2,3,4,5
- RECYCLED GLASS
- RECYCLED PET FILM
- RECYCLED GLASS
Shoot your shot
3x Optical Zoom Telephoto Camera
Ultra Wide Camera
More light for your night
Get ready for a Gallery full of epic night shots everyone will want. Nightography’s enhanced AI keeps details clear, so low light photos and videos will be bright and colorful from dusk to dawn and back again.
The Front Camera’s Dual Pixel technology focuses faster and more accurately, even in low light. Object-based AI delivers authentic color for selfies that rival in real life.
NIGHT SELFIE VIDEO
It’s not just stills that dominate the dark, you’re getting pin sharp night videos, too. Now, even the Front Camera has the skills to clearly capture clips of you and your friends after the sun sets.
Get all the deets
The 50MP Wide-angle Camera works hand-in-hand with a powerful chip, rapidly combining frames to extract bits from each into a single hi-res photo. Add in Detail Enhancer technology and you’ve got quality so sharp, you’ll keep zooming in for more.
Now you’re a shooting star
When it comes to epic photos, the sky’s the limit. Open Expert RAW to capture in hi-res RAW format, delivering bright and detailed shots.6 Then look to the stars as the camera pulls in light to snap constellations and planets with breathtaking clarity.
Turn misfires into masterpieces
Head to the Gallery to enhance dark, blurry images and even upscale childhood photos or pictures you picked up online. And now you can revamp fuzzy GIFs, reducing noise and upping clarity to keep your loops looking fresh.
Photo Remaster makes a dull and blurry photo sharper and more vibrant.
More power to you
World’s fastest Snapdragon7
Snapdragon® 8 Gen 2 Mobile Platform for Galaxy
- *Snapdragon is a product of Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries.
- *Snapdragon is a trademark or registered trademark of Qualcomm Incorporated.
Unlock even longer gameplay
Glare be gone
We made keeping your data easy
Multi control makes multitasking easier
Your Galaxy, the way you like it
- Color availability may vary depending on country or carrier.
- Dyes for anodizing the metal frames are made of 10% natural dye.
- The front and back glass contain an average of 22% recycled content. The back glass deco film contains a minimum of 80% recycled content. The above measurements are based on weight.
- Glass PET film and recycled glass received environmental claim validation (ECV).
- Paper packaging is made of 100% recycled paper, excluding the seal label and shrinkage vinyl. Window protection paper is made of 100% recycled paper. Measurements are based on weight.
- Expert RAW must be downloaded separately from the Galaxy Store, for free, before use. Supported on S23 Series devices, S22 Series devices, S21 Ultra, S20 Ultra, Note20 Ultra, Z Fold4, Z Fold3 and Z Fold2.
- As of February 1, 2023, based on specs and industry benchmarks conducted by Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
- The Dynamic AMOLED 2X display with Vision Booster on Galaxy S23 and S23+ received a certification from VDE Germany for 100 percent Mobile Color Volume in the DCI-P3 color range, which means your images aren’t washed out and you’ll get unbelievably vivid colors regardless of differing levels of brightness. The display can achieve peak brightness of up to 1750 nits, improving the contrast between dark and light aspects of digital content for a more brilliant picture quality, with a 3,000,000:1 contrast ratio to make your mobile experience more immersive.
- Quick Setup only supported on Galaxy S23 series models running One UI 5.1 or later and Android M or later.
- Wired transfers require at least Android™ 4.3. iOS 5 or older Android OS must use wireless transfer options. If you do not have the required USB cable/connector for a wired transfer to Galaxy, you can also use wireless transfer options. Open Smart Switch Mobile in “Settings” on your new Galaxy phone or download Smart Switch Mobile app from Galaxy Store. Data and content available for transfer may vary by OS. The data of the Galaxy device is backed up and restored to the storage device. Use PC backup through Smart Switch PC or SD card backup function of Smart Switch Mobile.
- Multi control is available only on select Galaxy smartphones with One UI 5.1 or above, Galaxy Tab devices with One UI 4.1 or above and Galaxy Book devices launched in 2021 or later with either Samsung Settings v1.5 (Intel) or Samsung Settings v3.3 (ARM).
- Some function availability may vary by device model.
- Some Multi control actions may be unavailable in certain apps.
- Samsung account login required. Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connection required.
- Availability of Samsung Wallet may vary depending on country or device model. Supported items may vary by country.
- Intended for general wellness and fitness purposes only. Not intended for use in detection, diagnosis, treatment of any medical condition or disease. UX/UI may vary depending on software version, model, region, among other factors. GPS route feature is only available on Galaxy Watch5 Pro.
- Typical value tested under third-party laboratory condition. Typical value is the estimated average value considering the deviation in battery capacity among the battery samples tested under IEC 61960 standard. Rated capacity is 3785mAh for Galaxy S23, 4565mAh for Galaxy S23+ and 4855mAh for Galaxy S23 Ultra. Actual battery life may vary depending on network environment, usage patterns and other factors.
- Compared to Galaxy S22 and S22+.
- Snapdragon is a product of Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries. Snapdragon is a trademark or registered trademark of Qualcomm Incorporated.
- Based on Samsung internal lab test conditions with pre-release version of given model connected to earphone via Bluetooth under default settings over LTE. Estimated against battery capacity and measured voltage over battery power consumption during video playback (video file resolution 720p, saved on device). Actual video playback time varies by network connection, settings, video file format, screen brightness, battery condition and many other factors.
- Storage options and availability may vary by country or region. Actual storage availability may vary depending on pre-installed software.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.